Food Innovation Wales, backed by Welsh Government, brings together three food centres of excellence dedicated to encouraging the development of the food sector and providing technical and operational support on all aspects of food manufacturing.
The ZERO2FIVE Food Industry Centre
Based at Cardiff Metropolitan University
The Food Centre Wales
Based at Horeb, Ceredigion
The Food Technology Centre
Based at Coleg Menai: Grwp Llandrillo Menai
The food centres’ mission is to:
- Stimulate innovation and support new product development which benefits food and drink companies
- Work together to meet the needs of food and drink companies
- Share scientific, technical and other relevant information including statistics and research
- Contribute actively towards achieving Welsh Government’s ambitious goals for the development of the food and drink industry in Wales
- Respond to technical enquiries from food companies
We can help throughout the process, taking your food product idea and turning it into reality.