How to claim a listing
If your company is already in the directory, you can claim the listing which will allow you to make any edits to your company information.
- To claim your listing, find it within the directory and click the ‘claim listing’ button located above the map.
- Fill in a username and email address to be associated with the listing and click ‘register now.’
- Complete any comment you may want to put forward to support your claim and when you are ready, click ‘submit claim.’
Please note: before a listing can be claimed, an administrator must approve the claim and we will only approve claims if the email address used to register matches that on the listing. Please allow up to 5 working days for this.
- Once your claim has been approved, you will receive an email to notify you that you have claimed the listing. You will then be able to edit the listing.
How to add a listing
- Click ‘Add Listing’ located above the side menu to the right.
- If you are new to the directory, register for an account by entering a username and email for the account to be associated with. If you already have an account, sign in using your login details.
- Once signed in, fill in your company information to be used for the listing. You can add photos but we ask that at least one of these be a company logo which will be used as the front image for the listing.
- When you have completed all your listing information, submit the listing.
Please note: before being published to the site, an administrator must approve the listing. Please allow up to 5 working days for this.
- Once your listing has been approved, you will receive an email to notify you that you have claimed the listing. You will then be able to edit the listing.